• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

I need some advice

My wife has a friend who is a teacher that received two $25 gift cards to Applebees for end of the year presents and out of the goodness of her heart gave one to my wife. 

With this most gracious of gifts which option should I choose:

A- Enjoy the feast of a lifetime.

B- Sell it on ebay and hope to take around $35 for a $25 gift card.....suckers!

C- Trade it straight up for some sport chalet gift cards.

D- Other (please specify)

Thanks.

leave the wife at home.

meet up with the friend and unleash the bounty that only $50 worth of applebees decadence can bring forth.

bring the doggy bag home to the wife, toss is next to her on the couch during the next commercial for that bravo show she loves, laugh maniacally and say "here you go you sassy dame, enjoy whats left of my undercooked bourbon street chicken and shrimp."

make sure to throw a napkin at her so she has something to wipe her tears on other than your couch.

Offer them up on Craig's List, throw in a socket set and someone will offer you a snowmobile in a straight up trade. Trade that for a pair of dirt bikes that need a little work. Fix them up and you can trade them for an ice machine, which you can then trade for a kayak, which is usually worth about 3 Chili's gift cards. Simple.