• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

The Ringer: Shohei Ohtani Is Back—and the Most Exciting DH in Baseball

40 minutes ago, Inside Pitch said:

Not dodging shit...  I'm pointing out the hypocrisy in you calling out others when you went on record that he wasnt good enough for your vote, Superfan.

Angels fans haven't stuffed the ballot boxes since the 80s when I'm willing to bet there were fewer transplants than there are today.  I remember sitting in the stands as a kid as the ushers went around passing out huge numbers of ballots and everyone in the area would start working on them, but things have changed since then.  Online balloting also tends to work in favor of the tiffany teams or those with national profiles and followings -- that's never been the Angels.

I don't disagree that Angels fans are slapdicks when it comes to the voting but you are possibly the last person here that should be calling them out.

But I vote and I even asked everyone here to come on people. I hope they did. ?

Ohtani just doesn't have the numbers.

I think most voters go in and vote for their guys.

All the fans of NL teams don't have a DH to vote for so they have to decide who to vote for.

Maybe they pick the guy with the best numbers, who knows.