• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Super Bowl Party Games

NJHalo

We are having about 25 people over for the Super Bowl, and I am looking for some ideas for games to play. I have the usual box/square pool, TV commercial bingo, first player scoring, but looking for something new. 

Thanks

Edited by NJHalo

28 minutes ago, gotbeer said:

Start talking with all your guests, using AW.com slang to really confuse them.  Even better is if you use baseball terms in describing what's happening during the game.  

They will be really confused, wondering where the lasagna is that I keep mentioning. 

9 minutes ago, yk9001 said:

Find the estimated time for the national anthem online.  Have bets down whether it goes longer or shorter

Oh shit, that was some creepy dude at a minor league game my wife and I attended. We went to a Jet Hawks game to cross another minor league stadium off the list.

There was some guy next to us with a legal pad and a stop watch and he was timing the national anthem as it was being sung by a junior high school student. He got all upset that it went over some trivial time of 120 seconds and stormed off to file a complaint with the stadium. Who talked to him, I wouldn't know but when he came back to his seat he was grumbling, it's the second time this year, unacceptable, just unacceptable!

You want to be a real ahole, bet no one can sing the second stanza or guess correctly how many there are. Then double down when it was officially adopted.  

I've tried dozens of different games at the parties we've hosted in the past, and others I've been to. Some have been buy-in gambling games, side bets, drinking games, word-play, bingo-style games, something with the commercials, and some with prizes for the winner. Most have gone over just okay, and others not well at all, but I must say that the best and most popular activity that EVERYONE seems to enjoy is just a plain ol' orgy. 

27 minutes ago, Blarg said:

Oh shit, that was some creepy dude at a minor league game my wife and I attended. We went to a Jet Hawks game to cross another minor league stadium off the list.

There was some guy next to us with a legal pad and a stop watch and he was timing the national anthem as it was being sung by a junior high school student. He got all upset that it went over some trivial time of 120 seconds and stormed off to file a complaint with the stadium. Who talked to him, I wouldn't know but when he came back to his seat he was grumbling, it's the second time this year, unacceptable, just unacceptable!

You want to be a real ahole, bet no one can sing the second stanza or guess correctly how many there are. Then double down when it was officially adopted.  

Considering where most of these minor league stadiums are located.  Junior High betting is probably big business.

I have done sheets with a list of prop bets, who scores first, over/under on yards per quarter, team with longest pass during quarter, and guess the total score.  That keeps people following the action. Everyone gets two sheets, one to keep and one to turn in to you.  We do $5 per and usually have a good turn out.