• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Stubborn Soda

I was in a Jersey Mike's last week and they had  a Stubborn Soda fountain.  I had not seen this brand previously. The fountain had tap handles instead of push buttons.  The flavors were different as well. Agave Vanilla Cream Soda, Black Cherry with Tarragon, Pineapple, and a Root Beer.

I sampled them and they were really tasty. I liked the Vanilla Cream the best.

Turns out they are a PepsiCo product.

Has anyone bought the bottled product?

On 8/16/2017 at 3:40 AM, Slegnaac said:

I was in a Jersey Mike's last week and they had  a Stubborn Soda fountain.  I had not seen this brand previously. The fountain had tap handles instead of push buttons.  The flavors were different as well. Agave Vanilla Cream Soda, Black Cherry with Tarragon, Pineapple, and a Root Beer.

I sampled them and they were really tasty. I liked the Vanilla Cream the best.

Turns out they are a PepsiCo product.

Has anyone bought the bottled product?

I hope to try it. My favorite cream soda growing up was Canada Dry, which is no longer made. There is a CD vanilla cream soda which is apparently very limited production, because prices are astronomical if you can find it (the only place I have seen it is on Amazon). I doubt that this is the cream soda of my youth, which was brown in color like a cola. I have yet to find a cream soda that matches it, and I have tried a bunch of them.

1 hour ago, Vegas Halo Fan said:

I hope to try it. My favorite cream soda growing up was Canada Dry, which is no longer made. There is a CD vanilla cream soda which is apparently very limited production, because prices are astronomical if you can find it (the only place I have seen it is on Amazon). I doubt that this is the cream soda of my youth, which was brown in color like a cola. I have yet to find a cream soda that matches it, and I have tried a bunch of them.

we loved cream soda. used to buy mother's pride (i think). it was a bit hard to find but always well worth it.

my dad's favorite was always vernor's ginger ale. had such a unique flavor and we all loved it.