• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

You could see this coming in Spring Training

Bad habits, and no dependable pitching = bad team. There's a lot of blame to go around. Anyone can see that Sciocsia has lost the team and is not worth supporting given the team's uninspiring play. That's on him and he has to be accountable. Di Poto hasn't fared much better.

Trout comes in fat. Pujols looks like he could lose some weight. This team is just like scioscia, just to laid back. Angels need some intense players, players that will grind it out like Erstad and Xstein. I think we have to many players on the team that have adopted Scioscia demeanor

I doubt anyone could see this coming, in this caliber of crappiness. I mean ST stats mean squat. If you really want to nail the problem, it was in the offseason when there seemed to be no serious focus on fixing pitching. Once that came to light, we all knew it was a matter of time things would implode. It just happened a lot sooner and much bigger than expected, or at least in my eyes.

RISP hitting has been even worse than the pitching. Bunch of clutch less idiots!

Hitting with RISP from innings 7 through 9 in close games has been like pulling teeth since 2010. I wish I knew who these imposters are with Pujols and Hamilton on their jerseys are because I've never seen them before. Maybe they got the idea from Saddam Hussein to get looklalikes. Maybe the real Pujols and Hamilton are on a beach somewhere with their millions laughing their asses off. Lets get Maury to do a DNA test NOW!!!