• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

The Official Anaheim Ducks Thread

HaloCory22

My best guess is game 1 will be Tues April 30th as there is a Killers concert Wednesday May 1st at Honda Center.  Games should be at either 7 or 730, I cant see them being earlier for round 1.  Looks like there are around 100 or so $27 dollar seats left on ticketmaster for game 1.  I really hope they make game 2 Friday night instead of Thursday night cuz that would definitely pack the house and make for some rowdy fans!

I'm definitely going to game 1!  Haven't been to tilted kilt in Anaheim yet, is it an easy walk from there to Honda Center?

yeah it's a short walk. Maybe 5-6 minutes tops. It's in the century theaters center with Lazy Dog and Starbucks. Great place with good food, beer, and tits .. Errr I mean customer service.

Yeah that shouldn't be a problem, Nato. I get to Honda around 6:45 when I leave work in Thousand Oaks at 4:30 during the week. I'll probably try to leave around 3 though so I can enjoy a few beers and get in early enough for opening ceremonies.

Lawrence, you coming out for the game too?

So the Admirals took it to the Canucks. Great to see them with so much energy out there against a quality opponent. Should be great to see Hiller and Fasth between the pipes. I really hope Minnesota jumps back up to the 7 seed. I do NOT want to face Detroit with our history against them and our play against them this season.

Yeah I don't want to see Detroit in a 7 game series.  Especially since they kicked our ass this season.

They should announce the game times some time this weekend.

Maroon played really well last night.  I think we will see him on the roster next season.  I expect either Teemu or Koivu to retire.

I really don't want to see Detroit either.  I am very confident against Minn, Columbus, or San Jose should we face any of them.  I'd like to see Detroit get the 8th seed and play Chicago the 1st round.  Chicago has kicked the shit out of Detroit this year, should be fun to watch.

We need to just accept that we're playing Detroit in round one.  I'm fine with that, being that Detroit is league wide my second favorite team.  I know fellow Ducks fans hate me for that.  I'm not really scared of Detroit though.  Babcock is a great coach, I dream of what the Ducks could do with him, with this team.  And they have Datsyuk, and Zetterberg who can be forces of nature.  But at least they don't have Lids and Homer anymore.  Lidstrom was constantly a force of nature, and Holmstrom was just so annoying to watch as a fan of another team.  But the Ducks did pretty good against them this season without those guys.

High 30s. Not bad considering its the playoffs. I'd get them soon though. They'll probably jump to the 40s/50s. I'm sitting in 405 on the lower part of the section.

I just got a ticket in 405 row H for game 1.

I just got a ticket in 405 row H for game 1.

Hahaha thats awesome. You're right below me. Nato, drop by the Tilted Kilt before the game if you can. I'm leaving work at 3. Probably be at the Kilt around 4:30 until 6:45-7ish. I don't want to miss opening ceremonies.

I will be there in spirit. Stupid Wild screwed up and lost one of the last two games. Now they need to beat the Blackhawks so the Ducks can come to the Twin Cities for games 3 and 4 in the 2nd round. Needless to say, I will be watching both series closely.