• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium Member today for an ad-free experience. 

IGNORED

Dog Food

Do your veterinarians have your dog on "prescription" food sold by Hill's?  The different varieties have letters like c/d, d/d, i/d, k/d, u/d, etc.

I think it's probably high quality food that serves its purpose well, but it's also very, very expensive and sold almost exclusively at vet offices and Petsmart.  I hate when vets recommend food they themselves sell at the front counter, but maybe there's no alternative? 

Our pug has been switched to u/d food to prevent bladder stones.  $33.99 for a 8.5 pound bag at Petsmart.  Ouch. 

Our little dude gets some high end shit. It makes his coat look better than normal food. Same with treats. I think the dude eats better than some humans.

Now if they only did something about how dog breath smells like Howard Sterns dandruff mixed with smegma.

Our little dude gets some high end shit. It makes his coat look better than normal food. Same with treats. I think the dude eats better than some humans.

Now if they only did something about how dog breath smells like Howard Sterns dandruff mixed with smegma.

Helluva visual...and you ain't wrong. Dog breath is turrrible. Our french bulldog used to eat some rabbit and pea mix. Shit was expensive