• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

We will sweep Houston. In their park.

kingsosha

Hell if you're gonna predict this, go whole hog.

Weav will throw a complete game one-hitter shutout.

Trout will hit 4 HR in a single game, and then hit for the cycle the next.

Joyce will come off the bench for a PH walk-off homer.

Navarro will pull off a straight steal of home

Aybar will... hit a bunt double?

This isn't as easy as it looks, I take back my criticism.

Weaver: 7IP, 6H, 0ER, 4Ks, 0BB. ---- 3-1 Win. Arm explodes after throwing 80 MPH fastball three pitches into his start. Has reconstructive surgery to make a comeback attempt in 2018. 

Santiago: 6.2IP, 8H, 2ER, 7K's, 3BB ---- 4-2 Win. Pitches 8 2/3 perfect innings. Gives up walk-off HR after Angels fail to score off Houston's worst starting pitcher

Tropeano: 5IP, 5H, 1ER, 2K's, 1BB ---- 6-1 Win. Gets drunk night before. Fails to show up for start. Angels forced to start Joe Smith. 

Weaver: 7IP, 6H, 0ER, 4Ks, 0BB. ---- 3-1 Win. Arm explodes after throwing 80 MPH fastball three pitches into his start. Has reconstructive surgery to make a comeback attempt in 2018.  Reconstructive surgery doesn't take that long. He'd be back by 2017.

Santiago: 6.2IP, 8H, 2ER, 7K's, 3BB ---- 4-2 Win. Pitches 8 2/3 perfect innings. Gives up walk-off HR after Angels fail to score off Houston's worst starting pitcher McCullers is one of their best SP's. 

Tropeano: 5IP, 5H, 1ER, 2K's, 1BB ---- 6-1 Win. Gets drunk night before. Fails to show up for start. Angels forced to start Joe Smith. Joe Smith started in high school and had a 1.34 ERA as a junior.  WE CAN DO IT! 

don't worry - we will win tomorrow AND wednesday! we are starting a 11 game winning streak tomorrow at 5:10PST/7:10CST! TRUST in the boys!

-kingsosha

You got that right kingsoscha.  However, I'm not too keen on any picture that has a University of Michigan logo in it, but it's better than the old one.  I'm a graduate of Michigan State (the Spartans).  But you got the State right anyway.

Edited by tomsred

You got that right kingsoscha.  However, I'm not too keen on any picture that has a University of Michigan logo in it, but it's better than the old one.  I'm a graduate of Michigan State (the Spartans).  But you got the State right anyway.

the Spartans have a nice football team this year. They will probably beat Yale next week (I think that's their opponent).  B)