• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

"Rowdy" Roddy Piper has passed away.

NO NO NO!!! Again...why Piper and not Kanye!!!

Dammit. I will always remember and hold dear Piper's Pit.

"Why don't you go shimmy up a tree..." "One coconut...two coconut..."

"I'm giving you the chance to talk, and you ain't sayin anything."

Piper/Snuka was a classic storyline.

Even though Adonis was not in good shape, that storyline was classic too. Two classic mic guys

Even the one where he tries to get Hilbilly Jim to come under his guidance, even though ridiculing him left and right, which led to:

Piper/Hogan transcended all of them, and helped lead to WM being started in 1985.

Even though it wasn't the WWE, his dog collar matches with the Hammer were legendary.

Even his Oregon time produced the legendary saying "We haven't even saddled up our ponies yet.".

Edited by Angel Oracle

THere's a pretty cool video from WWE on twitter, but there's no link to it.  It's about 3:00.   There's one photo of Piper, Flair, Rhodes, and Slaughter.  

I haven't watched wrestling in about 30 years, so I don't know what his role was there, but I thought that foursome together was interesting.