• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

NFL Week 5 Thread

Yeah. Let's see what my cardinals secondary can do to Denver. We cant cover a te to save our lives though so expect Julius Thomas to have a big day. We've been stout against the run on the road though.

Palmer regressed this week though so Stanton probably gets the start. He's played solid so far.

Interesting game though for sure. A good gage to see where arizona is among the elite of the nfl.

Yeah, not sure he stays. Outside of the season, the rift between him and the GM sounds brutal.

Yeah, I don't see them firing him in season, at least not yet.  They are still very much in the playoff hunt.  It does sound like there are definite issues there though.

Rumors were that Michigan doesn't want him, they want his brother.

I would really enjoy the meltdown in SF if KC beats them though.

Yeah. Let's see what my cardinals secondary can do to Denver. We cant cover a te to save our lives though so expect Julius Thomas to have a big day. We've been stout against the run on the road though.

It's almost impossible for any team to cover a TE these days.  If you can't jam them at the line of scrimmage, then you're kind of screwed.  It's why we see so many big time tight ends now a days.  I think eventually someone will find a way to counter them but they haven't yet.

So far this year most of the prime time games on Thursday, Sunday night and Monday have been boring.  

On a separate note the Broncos cut Prater which I don't really understand.  He counts 2.5M against the cap this year and 4.1M against the cap next year.  He's a better kicker than the guy who was subbing for him, has a stronger leg and he's actually one of the better kickers in the league.  They kept Welker who was popping a Molly during the Kentucky Derby and cut a guy who drank alcohol.  I realize he had a DUI from 2011 and that's why him testing positive for alcohol in his system got him suspended but cutting him makes little sense unless there's more to the story.