• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

NFL Week 5 Thread

Not that big of a game, it's only week 5

Yah, but the Patriots were coming off of an embarrassing ass whooping and Cincy was the only undefeated team left. The way Cincy fizzled out last year and how they've started this year had a lot of people talking about them. This was a big game for them, at least IMO, to prove that they can hang with the teams that are usually around come playoff time. 

Dallas will find a way to lose today

Normally, yes.  These are the type of games the Cowboys have lost in the past.  This year, this team seems different though.  They can do a lot more than they used to be able to do in the past and so far, it's worked out well for them this year.  That catch by Dez Bryant helped a little too.

That whole play was weird. I was watching it live and thinking wtf? I was at a Niners hangout and they were all pumped Gore got yards and I was just befuddled Dee Ford was beyond lost. Just weird since he was tracking the play then just ran in circles.

Lot's of good games for our pick'ems. I think they said the most double digit comebacks in a single day in about 10-15 years. Could have been a a crazy swing for a bunch of us.

Yeah, it initially looks like he is taking the cutback out of play since it's going wide and he has support there, but then he starts wandering away from the play and it's just weird.

One thing talked about is he was involved in a nasty head hit the play before and way have been out of it.