• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium Member today for an ad-free experience. 

IGNORED

"Im not good with names, Im good with faces" poll

"Im not good with names, Im good with faces"  

11 members have voted

1. 1. So, which is it?

• everybody is "good with faces", you just didnt make an effort/care to remember the name
    • not good with names is a legitimate issue, ie adult ADD, etc
    • being good with faces is an actual skill, its not that I'm lazy

Best way to remember a persons name is to correlate qualities they have with another person you know of the same name. This helps me.

Names too for me go in one ear and out the other, mostly because I'm more concerned with generally meeting a person than just learning their name.

I don't know, there's studies or whatever that people tend to really like it when you remember their name, but I've never been that impressed if someone just remembers my name and nothing about me or what we talked about previously. Salespeople remember my name, too ya know. Doesn't mean a whole lot to me.