• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

And in Hong Kong News

fansince79 response in 3...2...1...

What the hell does that have to do with anything?!

You know, obsessions like this are not healthy.

edit: If you're referring to a post I made months ago about the Chinese quickly executing a man who stabbed scores of schoolchildren to death, well, that's a lot different than what is probably happening here. This looks like a 'summary' event carried out spontaneously and this woman is most probably a poor victim of murderous soldiers. I wouldn't support that in a million years.

Edited by fan_since79

What the hell does that have to do with anything?!

You know, obsessions like this are not healthy.

edit: If you're referring to a post I made months ago about the Chinese quickly executing a man who stabbed scores of schoolchildren to death, well, that's a lot different than what is probably happening here. This looks like a 'summary' event carried out spontaneously and this woman is most probably a poor victim of murderous soldiers. I wouldn't support that in a million years.

I would love it if Tobias would respond by saying "It means whatever the hell you think it means"

"This week's student boycott of classes is the latest civil disobedience campaign in Hong Kong which has been seen a series of rallies over the issue of electoral reform. The students' ability to mobilise thousands to fight for democracy has made their support an increasingly important driver of the city's burgeoning civil disobedience movement."

this will be worth watching.

"This week's student boycott of classes is the latest civil disobedience campaign in Hong Kong which has been seen a series of rallies over the issue of electoral reform. The students' ability to mobilise thousands to fight for democracy has made their support an increasingly important driver of the city's burgeoning civil disobedience movement."

this will be worth watching.

Students skipping class.  That almost never happens.

Advanced iOS virus targeting Hong Kong protesters: security firm

It is unclear how iOS devices get infected with Xsser, which is not disguised as an app.

Lacoon Chief Executive Michael Shaulov told Reuters that Xsser is the most sophisticated malware used to date in any known cyberattack on iOS users.

"This is one the most interesting developments we have seen," he said. "It’s the first real indication that really sophisticated guys are shifting from infecting PCs or laptops to going after iOS devices."

The code used to control that server is written in Chinese. The high quality of the campaign and the fact it is being used to target protesters suggests that it is coming from a sophisticated attacker in China, Shaulov said.