• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Week 3 thread

Chargers defense still looking pretty good. Nice win for us.

That Washington/Philly game was good. Philly is going to be tough to beat for anybody this year. They are looking good.

Arizona looks good this year, while San Fran continues to look extremely overrated.

Detroit's defense shut Green Bay down. Stafford needs to stop forcing the ball to Calvin though.

Peyton with a critical INT against Seattle.

Cowboys were down 21-0 to the Rams and then out scored them 34-10 to win the game. Tied for the largest comeback in team history. Demarco Murray had trouble running against the Rams but still managed another 100 yard rushing game, which he has done all three games so far. Unfortunately, his fumbling woes in the first quarter continue.

Football players and their celebrations are stupid as shit.  I never applaud injuries but hope that maybe one day they will stop doing shit like this.

I think there should be a flag on anything other than a fist pump and high five.  Gets so annoying watching a CB make a tackle for a short gain and jump up and celebrate like he just won the game in the first quarter.

Football players and their celebrations are stupid as shit.  I never applaud injuries but hope that maybe one day they will stop doing shit like this.

I think there should be a flag on anything other than a fist pump and high five.  Gets so annoying watching a CB make a tackle for a short gain and jump up and celebrate like he just won the game in the first quarter.

It's always the funniest when you see defensive players celebrating after making a tackle despite the fact their team is down big/their defense allowed the opposing team to put up around 30+ points. LBers making a tackle on a RB after an 8 yard gain is also another instance of stupid celebrating

Cowboys were down 21-0 to the Rams and then out scored them 34-10 to win the game. Tied for the largest comeback in team history. Demarco Murray had trouble running against the Rams but still managed another 100 yard rushing game, which he has done all three games so far. Unfortunately, his fumbling woes in the first quarter continue.

So much for the solid Rams defense:  two 34 point games in the first 3 weeks = not good.

Are you ****ing serious? So you're the reason the NFL allows no fun. I didn't know people actually thought this way

I'm fine with celebrations, though it looks dumb when you see guys celebrating when their team is getting curbstomped and they have stunk all game.

The problem with the NFL is they keep tinkering with the rules to cater to offenses so you see way more flags. It's really taking away from the game when you see countless weak holding calls, illegal contact, etc etc.

Edited by bloodbrother

I'm fine with celebrations, though it looks dumb when you see guys celebrating when their team is getting curbstomped and they have stunk all game.

The problem with the NFL is they keep tinkering with the rules to cater to offenses so you see way more flags. It's really taking away from the game when you see countless weak holding calls, illegal contact, etc etc.

I had the chance to watch multiple games this past weekend and it felt like every big play was brought back unless it was towards the end of a half, then magically the flags disappear unless it's an advantage for the team trying to score.