• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Israel vs. Palestine

57 minutes ago, Rico said:

A baby is viable at 24 weeks.  I've always been good on bans after 24 weeks unless there are other health concerns for mother or baby.

Like if the fetus is 30 weeks and is showing signs of supporting Hamas but the mother is Israeli, would you support an abortion?

On 7/13/2014 at 10:52 AM, Lhalo said:

I understand why Israel is pissed since Hamas killed 3 of their kids but it seems to me that they are beginning to lose the moral high ground in this latest escalation.

"The warnings followed what Gaza medical officials said was the deadliest night yet in which dozens of Palestinians were killed, pushing the campagin's death toll past 160 with more than 1,000 people injured.

A U.N. humanitarian affairs office in the Palestinian enclave stated that 70% of the Palestinian fatalities since Monday have been civilians, of whom 30% were children."

http://www.latimes.com/world/middleeast/la-fg-israel-ground-raid-gaza-20140713-story.html

I agree Larry, murdering kids in retribution is a bad look.

I also suggest @Make Angels Great Again read the story from 9 years ago.  A couple dumbasses kill a couple of Israelis and so Israel murders like 200 innocent Palestinians.  This shit happens all the time.

And yet Israel has the moral high ground?

2 minutes ago, Blarg said:

@cals sports a terrorist penis so that's why he has been so anti Israel. 

Most of the world would consider your tiny dicks the terrorist penis.  Since only Jews and Muslims have it.  (Other than dumbass gullible Americans, that is.). The non-terrorists: euros, chinks, latinos, dark Africans, me… they all have uncut dicks.  And when you have a full penis, you can call it a cock.  Unlike your little baby weiners.

2 minutes ago, cals said:

I agree Larry, murdering kids in retribution is a bad look.

I also suggest @Make Angels Great Again read the story from 9 years ago.  A couple dumbasses kill a couple of Israelis and so Israel murders like 200 innocent Palestinians.  This shit happens all the time.

And yet Israel has the moral high ground?

Now Hamas has killed thousands. It should sow some interesting results.

1 minute ago, Lhalo said:

Now Hamas has killed thousands. It should sow some interesting results.

Well if the numbers for Palestinian dead per Israeli dead are the same from the 2014 conflict it should be about 200,000 dead.

But they’ve got the moral high ground.

39 minutes ago, cals said:

Can you (1) America First MAGAs, (2) admittedly politically conservative and/or (3) Libertarian guys explain the following?  

Why, despite all the world conflicts, despite all the dead babies in said conflicts around the world and despite the morally bad actors in said conflicts, you have chosen to toss aside your MAGA, toss aside your “no more American money for foreign wars!” sentiment and toss aside your “sucks but not our problem” mentality for this particular conflict?

Seriously, can you explain it in an intellectually honest way?  I’m not even gonna call you retards at this point.  I want your best explained answer.  Go!

It's pretty simple. They are in favor of exterminating brown people who they deem to be savages.

4 minutes ago, Taylor said:

Link?

Link that they are actually accurate? I've read and heard that they are literal bullshit scams. I can actually spend the time to find some more information but I don't it's worth proving you wrong because you don't give a shit about the dead babies.

3 minutes ago, NrM said:

Link that they are actually accurate? I've read and heard that they are literal bullshit scams. I can actually spend the time to find some more information but I don't it's worth proving you wrong because you don't give a shit about the dead babies.

Classic internet argument. “You heard”  and “not worth my time”

lol fuck off

4 minutes ago, AngelsLakersFan said:

Classic internet argument. “You heard”  and “not worth my time”

lol fuck off

is it possible that it is photoshopped or edited? Sure. But there is zero evidence that is the case. Someone plugging the image into a random AI or not and the website saying AI generated isn't proof. You can probably plug in 30 pictures from your phone and 10 of them will come up as AI generated.