• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium Member today for an ad-free experience. 

IGNORED

Adam Kennedy Rips Figgins

I saw the comments earlier today. There's nothing that Kennedy said that isn't true. I'm sure a lot of other baseball fans are thinking the same thing as his first comment.

This was Figgins comment earlier today when he was asked about Kennedy's comments.

Pedro Moura ‏@pedromoura 2h

Chone Figgins grins when asked about Adam Kennedy's Twitter comments the other night: "Who? I have no idea who that is."

I always liked Figgins and the way he played the game -- of course, I wasn't his team-mate and in the dug out/ club house with him.

always amazes me when an ex-player like AK goes on a diatribe like this versus a current player.

It reminds me of when the Dodgers former OF'er Brett Butler did kind of something like this -- a year or so removed from the Dodgers he blasted the team and specific players by name......just seemed silly to me --  a guy not on the team commenting on guys on the team and criticizing their play/ behavior (and this was not something like an incident of steroid use or anything like that).....

no need to pay attention to this kind of stuff.

and, yes, AK does look small and bitter in this exchange.

I'm glad Figgy made the Dodgers 25 man roster -- he must've earned it because I thought the odds were against him making the team going into ST.