• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Anybody in OC have a Trout pint glass to spare?

I am doing an online Secret Santa-type gift exchange. The theme is pint & shot glasses. The person I am buying for lives in Charlotte, N.C. and is a sports fan, so I wanna get them a local sports team related pint glass. I missed the game when they gave out the Trout glasses, so I am offering $15 cash or $10 cash and 2 Tim Salmon jersey hat pins/clip thingies. Anybody willing to help a brother out here? Would like to meet up in person in Orange County for the trade..don't wanna pay for shipping twice. I have seen them on Craigslist for $20, but I have already bought two other glasses so far and trying to keep expenses at a minimum.

Hit me up if you would like to make a sale/trade. 

Thanks and LTBU! 

I'm not a big bloody mary guy, but had one with some company that makes bloody mary bacon salt for the rim, fantastic.

Puck, try contacting the Halos office as they sometimes have extra items. GL.

Might try that as a last resort. Thanks for the tip, B. 

And nice Reservoir Dogs avatar, btw. I picked up the colored vinyl soundtrack a few months ago. Got a (Mr.) white one. 

Actually, it's just a Rat Pack pic....but does look similar. The avatars here are small, but the middle dude is Sammy Davis which gives it away. Props on the vinyl pick up, great soundtrack and item to have.

Yeah, I wasn't 100% on Reservoir Dogs since the pic is so small, so I did a Google image search and found RD shots that looked just like your pic. Maybe Quintin did a shot just like it as a tribue.