• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Gameday Thread (3/7/24): Angels @ Mariners: Canning gets the start

1 minute ago, Ochocinco! said:

Can’t imagine Koralek has much longer with the team if he has another bad outing today 

They owe him the money on his contract and he's already cleared waivers, so I'm sure they'll just leave him at AAA for a while to see what happens.  No harm in it, really.

4 hours ago, Ochocinco! said:

Can’t imagine Koralek has much longer with the team if he has another bad outing today 

He's looked so bad today that maybe they will just dump him, despite what I said earlier.  Ha ha.

Really don't know why they gave him a major league contract.

2 minutes ago, CaliAngel said:

Pitcher loads bases, strikes out next 2 batters. Manager yanks him. New pitcher immediately walks in a run. 

Typical Angels baseball. 

Kolarek had thrown 25 pitches or so.  Even after the 2 K, I don't really have a problem with Washington pulling him, especially since it's an early spring training game.