• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Gameday Thread: (9/27/23) Rangers @ Angels: Canning on the mound, still no Schanuel

jsnpritchett

This game was supposed to be televised by Sportsnet (Blue Jays home network). I had it set up to record the other day. So I look at the listings now and see that they aren't showing the game. Typical for them. 

And MLB Extra Innings isn't showing the Oakland series. So yesterday's game was the last one televised for me. 

I really am debating whether to continue paying for this service. I ended up with maybe forty or fifty percent of the Angels games televised by them. The positive thing is that there are games on every night,  but it's too time consuming watching teams I don't care about. I guess I should have a National League team to follow, but I can't be bothered. In Canada we have far fewer streaming options as well. 

At least with NHL Centre Ice I can pretty much get every game for whichever team I want. 

In this day and age you are pretty much forced to pay extra if you have interests outside the mainstream. 

25 minutes ago, Duren, Duren said:

This game was supposed to be televised by Sportsnet (Blue Jays home network). I had it set up to record the other day. So I look at the listings now and see that they aren't showing the game. Typical for them. 

And MLB Extra Innings isn't showing the Oakland series. So yesterday's game was the last one televised for me. 

I really am debating whether to continue paying for this service. I ended up with maybe forty or fifty percent of the Angels games televised by them. The positive thing is that there are games on every night,  but it's too time consuming watching teams I don't care about. I guess I should have a National League team to follow, but I can't be bothered. In Canada we have far fewer streaming options as well. 

At least with NHL Centre Ice I can pretty much get every game for whichever team I want. 

In this day and age you are pretty much forced to pay extra if you have interests outside the mainstream. 

Same with me. Last night was it. I suspect their won’t be as many games on MLB Network next year without Ohtani.

Jared Walsh has lost all semblance of what it’s like to hit at the major league level.  I know he’s a favorite to some of us, but at this point, these should be his last 4 games as an Angel.

I don’t think I’ve ever seen a player fall of a cliff as fast as this.  From All Star to .123 hitter in less than 3 years, and look as clueless as he does right now.

40 minutes ago, ArkyAngelsFan said:

Angels can't score a runner from third with less than two outs. Typical of this lousy team.

When are we going to get some players who can hit when it matters?

~ArkyAngelsFan~

To be fair, they didn't get a hit with two outs either. 

52 minutes ago, PattyD22 said:

Jared Walsh has lost all semblance of what it’s like to hit at the major league level.  I know he’s a favorite to some of us, but at this point, these should be his last 4 games as an Angel.

I don’t think I’ve ever seen a player fall off a cliff as fast as this.  From All Star to .123 hitter in less than 3 years, and look as clueless as he does right now.

I think most here realize he was a fluke and are over him.