• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Gameday Thread: (7/23/23) Pirates @ Angels: Anderson on the mound, no Neto

3 minutes ago, Revad said:

Can’t trade Ohtani, he wants to stay so all bets are off.

Are you getting this from the Dylan Hernandez article?  If so, I personally think he drew some conclusions about how Ohtani feels that might not actually be justified by what Ohtani said.

28 minutes ago, jsnpritchett said:

Are you getting this from the Dylan Hernandez article?  If so, I personally think he drew some conclusions about how Ohtani feels that might not actually be justified by what Ohtani said.

Ohtani does not want to get traded to NL. Wants to break record for HR in AL.

Of course Ohtani wants to win, but hopefully he will be willing to lose this year and hope that next year he will have a healthy Trout, Drury, Neto, O' Hoppe, and Ursela, to go along with Moniac , and improved Ward to make the playoffs next year. 

I wish the Angels could read his mind to gauge the odds of his resigning.

1 hour ago, jsnpritchett said:

It was tongue in cheek.  Didn’t read the article (paywall) but my impression was Ohtani said he wants to make the playoffs this year and that’s his focus.

14 minutes ago, Farmbuildingfan said:

Of course Ohtani wants to win, but hopefully he will be willing to lose this year and hope that next year he will have a healthy Trout, Drury, Neto, O' Hoppe, and Ursela, to go along with Moniac , and improved Ward to make the playoffs next year. 

I wish the Angels could read his mind to gauge the odds of his resigning.

Urshela is a free agent after this year.