• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

AngelsWin.com Podcast (EPISODE THREE) with host Victor Rojas, Chuck Richter & Geoff Stoddart is here!

Screenshot%202023-04-30%20at%207.42.33%20PM.JPEG

In this episode of the AngelsWin Podcast Victor Rojas, Chuck Richter and Geoff Stoddart talk about the Los Angeles Angels past week, week ahead and who were some of the players who stood out, both good and bad. Spoke extensively on Zach Neto & Taylor Ward, and also where Anthony Rendon may fit in the Angels lineup. We also took questions from the mailbag from the fans and briefly talked about the NFL Draft. 

One thing I didn't know I needed was Geoff's comedic quips. He has the perfect timing to throw a line in between Victor and Chuck.

I love how Victor tells it like it is. I know some folks were worried he would "Tow the line" but if you paid attention to when he did PBP he never towed the line.

The stat nerd in me loves when Chuck brings the "Catchers ERA" type stats.

I didn't expect the chemistry between Victor, Chuck and Geoff to be as good as it is so early in the Podcast, they each fit into their respective roles really well.

I just want to say I really appreciate all the effort that is made to make this the one-stop-site for all Angels news and interactions.  I don't need to follow anyone on Twitter or any other social media because that news gets posted here.  The podcast is absolutely awesome and it's just another great addition to all the other content we get to experience right here.  We're lucky to have this site. We have everything from what's happening in the minors to what's happening off the field and any other news related to Angels baseball.  Heck, we even get Jeff Fletcher interacting with us. 

I appreciate this place very much.  It's so easy to just drop in and see what's happening any time. Sometimes we take it for granted, but I think we all know we're lucky we have a place to talk Angels baseball any time we want.

5 hours ago, T.G. said:

I just want to say I really appreciate all the effort that is made to make this the one-stop-site for all Angels news and interactions.  I don't need to follow anyone on Twitter or any other social media because that news gets posted here.  The podcast is absolutely awesome and it's just another great addition to all the other content we get to experience right here.  We're lucky to have this site. We have everything from what's happening in the minors to what's happening off the field and any other news related to Angels baseball.  Heck, we even get Jeff Fletcher interacting with us. 

I appreciate this place very much.  It's so easy to just drop in and see what's happening any time. Sometimes we take it for granted, but I think we all know we're lucky we have a place to talk Angels baseball any time we want.

@T.G. I really appreciate your kind comments here. Truly nice words my friend. 

Really goes a long way toward the time and energy I put into this place.   

I stumbled across the first two episodes on YouTube because I basically live on there with my free time. I know it is an up and coming progression on Youtube, but I guarantee it will work so well for the channel and the great website that has been created. Turn on comments, Go Live with Chat. Moderators have a purpose if nasty comments or anything else implodes. This is absolutely AMAZING! I love Victor Rojas and to have him broadcast with you Chuck and anyone else is so great! Thank You for this! I am HAPPY!

8 hours ago, MadMax said:

I stumbled across the first two episodes on YouTube because I basically live on there with my free time. I know it is an up and coming progression on Youtube, but I guarantee it will work so well for the channel and the great website that has been created. Turn on comments, Go Live with Chat. Moderators have a purpose if nasty comments or anything else implodes. This is absolutely AMAZING! I love Victor Rojas and to have him broadcast with you Chuck and anyone else is so great! Thank You for this! I am HAPPY!

Awesome @MadMax!! I don't know why I had comments disabled but they're. enabled for all of our videos/podcasts now. 

Thank you for the great feedback and kind words.