• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

The Official 2023-2024 Anaheim Ducks Thread

gotbeer

1 minute ago, deepdrive said:

For longer than you would think, the win was in play.  Now it's all about how bad we get killed.

Can't win if you can't score.  No one looks like they can score.  I think Terry and Vatrano are the only one's to have gotten close.

Ducks should throw down the gloves on the faceoff.  I can understand if it's Tofoli shooting for a hat trick.  But scoring with 5 second left is just in poor taste.  Good on Johnston for throwing the punch on the faceoff. 

2 hours ago, gotbeer said:

Trying to make a Ducks fan feel better.  Is it better to be in the Ducks position, or this years Devils position?

I think they're in similar positions but Jersey is about 3 or 4 years advanced on you. Find a few more wingers and let the D mature and it'll be good

I don't think the Ducks are on the 3-4 years out plan. They're raising their ticket prices substantially next year.they have to show significant improvement next year and compete for a playoff spot the following year.  Otherwise, they are going to take a revenue hit.  I expect to see Verbeek continue with a couple FA signings this off-season. Plus I think he may trade one or two of our D prospects for a top pairing veteran. We probably will get another d-man with our top pick this year. You can't have 5 sub 23y/o d-guys.  Something has to break.

12 minutes ago, deepdrive said:

I thought the game was at 5.  Oops. 

Guess I didn't miss much 1-1.

Out of town, so I only have audio.

Leo has been noticeable.  Like every time he is on the ice, it's attack time.  Jones has been good also.  Wegger has been buzzing.  Minty has been solid.  Dostal has been Dostal.  They have been playing really aggressive.  Lot's of zone time.