• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

The Official 2023-2024 Anaheim Ducks Thread

gotbeer

2 minutes ago, deepdrive said:

So, how did Zellweger look ?

Good.  Sheltered minutes.  He looked great on the PP.  Speed out of the zone.  Small body though.  Buffalo has some absolute giants that made him look tiny.  Heck, Buffalo made everyone look tiny on the ducks.  That'll be what he will need to work on.  He needs to play big to succeed.

2 minutes ago, gotbeer said:

@deepdrive couldn't get the stream site to work?

I don't have a VPN right now. Don't really want to bother getting one to work in the way it would benefit me right now. So, I stopped trying early in the game. I have Bally right now. I'll just ride it out for the season and see what the set-up is for next year.

9 hours ago, deepdrive said:

It will be interesting to see if they keep him up long enough to get his 10 games in.

If I had to guess, either until minty comes back, or the all star break since he needs to go to the ahl show. So that's 3 more games till the break. Actually. Looking at the calendar. 6 weeks for mintyukov recovery time is exactly 10 games for zellweger. So it could be either. I'd actually rather see zellweger later in the season after the trade deadline than now if we are keeping him under the 10 games.

55 minutes ago, gotbeer said:

@deepdrive  Yeah, I can definitely get on board with some of these trade scenarios.

Top Trades, Landing Spots for Anaheim Ducks Center Adam Henrique Amid NHL Rumors

Lehkonen is cleared to play tonight so that $5.7 is actually $1.2. It's going to take some retention or taking salary back to get anything done with the Avs

3 hours ago, gotbeer said:

@deepdrive  Yeah, I can definitely get on board with some of these trade scenarios.

Top Trades, Landing Spots for Anaheim Ducks Center Adam Henrique Amid NHL Rumors

If we need to retain salary to get a first, we should. Montreal's second might be worth considering (Maybe if they let us upgrade one of our other picks.). What's the point of moving him for less. Well that's based on would we or he be willing to extend. Since nothing has happened to this point, maybe (probably) that's not an option.

20 hours ago, deepdrive said:

If we need to retain salary to get a first, we should. Montreal's second might be worth considering (Maybe if they let us upgrade one of our other picks.). What's the point of moving him for less. Well that's based on would we or he be willing to extend. Since nothing has happened to this point, maybe (probably) that's not an option.

It's weird.  They just interviewed him pregame at the Ducks for Tux event.  You would think if he's on his way out, they would interview someone else.  Other weird thing.  Rico was the starter for the Long Beach Grand Prix this summer.  Again, if he was on his way out, you would think he wouldn't be doing these pub things.  Maybe it's just nothing, but he does seem to be enjoying him time in So Cal.