• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

The Official 2023-2024 Anaheim Ducks Thread

gotbeer

4 hours ago, deepdrive said:

I must have missed that.

Watch the celebration right after the goal when he's on the glass.  He turns around to the crowd during the celebration.  Then you see the finger.  The guys that were talking smack seemed to take it in stride though as they ended up laughing. 

3 hours ago, gotbeer said:

Watch the celebration right after the goal when he's on the glass.  He turns around to the crowd during the celebration.  Then you see the finger.  The guys that were talking smack seemed to take it in stride though as they ended up laughing. 

Okay, I see it.

Vatrano has a lot of passion.

3 hours ago, gotbeer said:

Can't win if you can't score.  At least we didn't look inept. 

Well, that's if you overlook our inability to generate offense.

But hey, basically a 1-0 game. They didn't do any better offensively than us. We only had one of the top 3 wingers we'll have going forward. We just need to keep a good approach/attitude and gain some maturity and experience.

We need more veteran presence with a higher skill set than some of the guys we have now. I wouldn't move Vatrano. We have enough prospects without the return he would bring. Hopefully we will get a high level player in the coming draft. That should be enough to build a high quality team. It's time after this season to start moving forward. Arizona and Detroit have with less of a prospect pool than we have.

On 1/17/2024 at 9:31 AM, gotbeer said:

From what I read, it's hard to put together what the system will be like going forward. I have my doubts it will be any better (or cheaper) than what we presently have. Don't mean to be a pessimist, but I don't see the teams or leagues giving up any revenue. I also think they would error on the side of over pricing their product rather than go below the present charges and hope to increase viewership to get comparable revenue .

32 minutes ago, deepdrive said:

They're showing the lineup for tonight. It looks like an equivalent lineup to San Jose. Maybe it will be a good game.

Jacob Stonehands couldn't elevate a wide open net.  Broken record.