• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

2022 Winter Olympics

Lou

i enjoy watching the strategy unfold in curling. it's not about strength or speed. a couple of good matches last night were worth the time. plus, the italian girl was very nice looking.

we signed up for peacock channel awhile ago, and partly because of their promised olympic coverage. discovered last night that the premium pay version (surprise!) is the one carrying live events. couldn't even watch already completed events for free. 

USA network has been televising things so far, including curling and women's hockey. 

9 hours ago, arch stanton said:

Get your passport ready and clear a week off your schedule and I will show you a world you never knew existed

could we just start with a few pictures first? i don't really want to go to asia.