• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

2022 Winter Olympics

Lou

2 hours ago, PattyD22 said:

That’s sounds about right @Tank.  I figured my laziness would play perfectly into your superior knowledge.  

My plan worked perfectly.  Thanks buddy

te nada. i'm always happy to help a fellow first responder.

teaching middle school is roughly the equivalent of saving lives, right?

3 minutes ago, Tank said:

It was. I still don’t know what happened, though. Did she miss a gate? It seemed like the commentators failed to really spell it out. Or maybe they did and I missed it.

You're correct, they didn't. It looked like she just ended up going too straight out of the turn and wasn't going to be able to make the next gate. 

lindsey jacobellus wins the first US gold in these games in the women's snowboard cross. there's also something about her being the oldest competitor in that event or the oldest to win a gold medal. i'd be more accurate but i was in the middle of a furious game of yahtzee on my phone and may have missed a detail or two.

13 hours ago, Lou said:

You're correct, they didn't. It looked like she just ended up going too straight out of the turn and wasn't going to be able to make the next gate. 

in a very tearful interview after she finally came down the mountain (she sat up there for 20 minutes) she told the nbc reporter that she must have slipped.