• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Walsh

Fish Oil

32 minutes ago, Chuckster70 said:

I wonder if Walsh doesn't pick it up soon if Rojas makes the roster over Walsh as the primary 1B? 

This is why I'm against trading Rojas, at least the odds of us suffering at 1b offensively drop considerably.  Not to mention one of our corner guys could get injured in a heartbeat.

Regardless, Walsh probably has quite a long leash considering what he did and how long he did it.  Also, it's better to slump and figure things out during ST.

31 minutes ago, Angels 1961 said:

Walsh to RF and Rojas to 1B 

I'm a little surprised Walsh hasn't seen more (any?) time in the outfield this spring, considering the other experiments, like Rojas at 2B. I suspect it's because he had such a good September and they want him to be comfortable in one spot.  There also seems to be a lot of outfielders in camp.  

1 hour ago, ScottT said:

I'm a little surprised Walsh hasn't seen more (any?) time in the outfield this spring, considering the other experiments, like Rojas at 2B. I suspect it's because he had such a good September and they want him to be comfortable in one spot.  There also seems to be a lot of outfielders in camp.  

I really hope they aren't planning on playing Fowler full time.

1 minute ago, AngelsLakersFan said:

Like I've said do not understand why he was just given RF. St Louis could not get rid of him fast enough, paying most of his contract. I say Minasian should send Fowler as PTBNL to St Louis. I do hope if he is in RF to start season he gets off to great start.

6 minutes ago, AngelsLakersFan said:

Prepare thyself for Maddon’s Sciosciaesque proclamation in early June that Fowler “is working on some things and squaring balls up in BP”.....as he checks in hitting .159....

1 minute ago, DMVol said:

Prepare thyself for Maddon’s Sciosciaesque proclamation in early June that Fowler “is working on some things and squaring balls up in BP”.....as he checks in hitting .159....

I like the Fowler move as a platoon right fielder but it's hard to see it working out if they play him against lefties.