• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium Member today for an ad-free experience. 

IGNORED

On this day last year

mmc

I'm blown away by the startling lack of decent enough pitchers out there that can go at least 6 innings often enough, while not allowing more than 3 runs often enough.

The ERA's are up AND the QS's are down.    Especially here

It has to change again for the better sometime, right?

I'm good with a complete skill set being shown at the games.   The 3-2, 4-3, 5-4 games with good pitching, timely hitting, good baserunning, solid defense, and game time under 3 hours are my attraction.   Big fan of games in the 1970s through 1980s, even though 2002 was by far my favorite season for an obvious reason. 

Three true outcomes baseball sucks, compared to that era. 

I don't see much happening, honestly.  Too far out of a WC spot to make a big trade, and not much out there worth trading for outside of the big names.

Also, juiced balls sounds like something Lorena Bobbit would do with a Vitamix.