• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Tom Seaver

My human physiology professor hoped we all pass away from a massive coronary. At first we all thought he just hated teaching but his reasoning was it was quick, painless and you don't have anytime to think about it or suffer a slow death. My father is going the slow route but he probably is no longer aware of it. 

35 minutes ago, Blarg said:

My human physiology professor hoped we all pass away from a massive coronary. At first we all thought he just hated teaching but his reasoning was it was quick, painless and you don't have anytime to think about it or suffer a slow death. My father is going the slow route but he probably is no longer aware of it. 

When my father died he had lost most of his faculties.  I can truly say he was the smartest man I have ever met.  

FWIW, my heart goes to you.  

I remember going to the watch the Angels vs Reds games post strike 1981 when Grich co-won the HR league leader?

they had a few game mini pre-season so the players could get back into the groove......After the work stoppage and the Reds were coming into town to play the Dogs so, they played a 3 games series....

BIG RED MACHINE vs the HALOS!!!!

Tom Terrific VS Geoff Zahn! 

Mario Soto vs Ken Forsch

Frank Pastore vs Mike Witt

I think we took 2 of 3 and that is where inter-league came from!

I also hung on to the Herald Examiner as they did a Fantasy baseball season continued from the work stoppage until the players went back to work! We were kicking ass in the simulation!