• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Scioscia Apologists

Defend him here. What does he bring to the table that benefits our team?

We are already 40% of the way to 20 games, which we started 6-14 last year and basically on the same pace. It is not too early to panic as many used as the excuse last year and which ended up being the nail in our coffin. Early indicators show this team is horrible with another slow start and a seemingly unprepared, unenthusiastic, and completely baffled set of players. IMO this falls on the manager.

Ready, set, go.

Have been asking for 3 years and still have not heard someone give one reason why he's a good manager.  It's amazing how the blame is always deflected to Reagins or DiPoto or Arte or Hatcher or Butcher, but never Sosh.  I don't want to hear what other people have done wrong, I want to hear what Sosh has done to deserve his managerial position.  

If this was New York, and the Yankees had missed the playoffs 3 years straight and had a manager who made the decisions Scioscia has made, it would be UGLY.  Hell he probably would have been fired after 2010 or 2011.  He gets off easy because Orange County is a passive baseball market.

That doesn't mean New York would be right to do it, but in this instance I agree, it's time for Sosh to move on.  

Mark Lowe, Joe Blanton, De La Rosa. All players who couldn't cut it for other teams, but were brought here to contribute. You're welcome... I blame the organization as a whole for allowing this to happen AGAIN.

The A's are a 25 man roster of guys that couldn't cut it for other teams.  At what point does the blame shift from the guy putting together the roster (in a way the past few seasons that many would consider a WS contender btw) to the guy managing the roster?

The A's are a 25 man roster of guys that couldn't cut it for other teams.  At what point does the blame shift from the guy putting together the roster (in a way the past few seasons that many would consider a WS contender btw) to the guy managing the roster?

I would kill to have the A's pitching full of castaways.