• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Charlie Weis fired at Kansas

Kansas' athletic department had apparently seen enough after yesterday's 23-0 shutout loss to Texas at home yesterday. Weis was fired in the third year of his contract, finishing 6-20 with only one conference win during that time. Defensive coordinator Clint Bowen will coach the team for the remainder of the season.

Charlie Weis dismissed as Kansas head coach after loss to Texas

He was the offensive coordinator for one year under Will Muschamp at Florida (2011), then he signed a contract to be the head coach at Kansas beginning in 2012. The AD at Florida was miffed because Weis apparently never told him that he was even considering it. He found out from ESPN that it had happened.

The year the Chiefs crushed he was the OC. He needs to stick to that. But he may have burned bridges going to college within a year.

He's a good OC, buy can't run a team for shit.

I'm pretty sure most of us were "athletes" at one point or another. When a dude who weighs 4 bills, smells like butter and sounds like a tuba when he breathes is at the helm, there isn't exactly a lot of credibility there. 

I'm pretty sure most of us were "athletes" at one point or another. When a dude who weighs 4 bills, smells like butter and sounds like a tuba when he breathes is at the helm, there isn't exactly a lot of credibility there. 

yeah,I really don't see him giving the team a GirardI-like speech telling players they were fat and out of shape

Reminds me of some of the dudes that work at Nutrishop or Vitamin Shoppe that are robust or out of shape trying to tell people what they should take to lose weight or get ripped.

There are rumors that he fell asleep in team meetings

didn't he have the gastric bypass? 

I think so.

He took time off after Notre Dame and came to KC noticeably skinnier. I think they even talked about it in the news.

The dickhead accepted the Florida OC job and quit the Chiefs the last week of the season and stranded the team going into the playoffs. Then he bolted Florida quick for Kansas.

I think so.

He took time off after Notre Dame and came to KC noticeably skinnier. I think they even talked about it in the news.

The dickhead accepted the Florida OC job and quit the Chiefs the last week of the season and stranded the team going into the playoffs. Then he bolted Florida quick for Kansas.

He ha$ hi$ prioritie$ in order.

What makes you think you'd get even close to making it through the interview with AD Tank Craigerson?

I'm an amateur bounty hunter.  I would track down the mofo who ransacked his house.  Barter system.  We discussed this at Del Taco the other day.  We're having drinks at my beach house next weekend.  I told Laura to start tidying up, give the 3 Porsches a fresh waxing