• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

AngelsWin.com Fantasy Football

hey chuck i wanted to let you know that you guys may have forgotten to click the reception box and enter the value for your league. it's not currently a ppr league as currently set up, and i only bring it up because you called it a ppr league. i'm ok with either format.

hey chuck i wanted to let you know that you guys may have forgotten to click the reception box and enter the value for your league. it's not currently a ppr league as currently set up, and i only bring it up because you called it a ppr league. i'm ok with either format.

Thanks, I have it for 1 point for reception currently. I didn't know I needed to do something else. 

I'll look into it. 

Thanks, I have it for 1 point for reception currently. I didn't know I needed to do something else. 

I'll look into it. 

i looked at the scoring/settings last night and i only saw the 10 yards/1 point selection, perhaps i missed it, but i don't think so. on yahoo right above that 10yards/1 spot is a box for receptions and you have to enter an amount, in this case it would be "1", sometimes it's less. 

for the alternate free league, there are currently spots open. if you previously expressed a desire to be in the league, check your pm's up top, you have invites waiting. if you would like to be in, pm me your email and i'll send any posters the invite. draft thursday at 7pm pacific.

also, for the 12 team pay league, someone's got to get in on that, 12 team ppr leagues are fun and challenging, add in the money reward and you've got yourself a can't lose time killer. remember it's not wasted time if you're enjoying yourself.

Edited by ukyah

Overall Rating     Rank Team 1 ukyah 2 The Swede 3 Hurricane Ditka 4 Devil's Inside 5 ForteShadesOfGrey 6 Michael's Madmen 7 MonkeyWithAFootball 8 Spirit's Revenge 9 The Village Bicycle 10 Mighty Cornholios 11 OC9erChick 12 Jesusaurus

Here is how we finished on FantastPros draft analysis.....take it with a grain of salt. 

Overall Rating     Rank Team 1 ukyah 2 The Swede 3 Hurricane Ditka 4 Devil's Inside 5 ForteShadesOfGrey 6 Michael's Madmen 7 MonkeyWithAFootball 8 Spirit's Revenge 9 The Village Bicycle 10 Mighty Cornholios 11 OC9erChick 12 Jesusaurus

Here is how we finished on FantastPros draft analysis.....take it with a grain of salt. 

or sugar, whichever is sweeter.