• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Say It Ain't So in 2013

Scioscia has a long term contract.....Halos would really have to tank (and YES only 70 wins would be a real TANKING) for him to get fired.

I see the Halos winning 92 games this year.........

the key to the AL West this year will be which team wins more games against Houston.

The team that can go 14-4 or better vs. Houston, wins the AL West.

Look out for the A's -- they can probably achieve that.

I'm not feelin this team....I think they are terrible. The fervor for every Spring since I've been a fan (1978) should be off the charts with this lineup, but they seem to be the puzzle that don't fit. Sure hope I'm wrong about them, but I can't picture any scenario where they make the postseason...hell, I'm having a hard time envisioning them being over .500 right now. As last year shows, ST means absolutely nada, but at least last year gave me something to be fired up about. Man, I hope they have a 'switch' to flip on Monday...

I can't disagree, however last season I WAS feeling them and they fell flat.  I think this team is the opposite, and it's Trout and the addition of Hamilton that is going to change the equation.  

We're going to see a tough, resilient team that can come back at any point in a game by hanging serious runs on opponents...  provided we don't have a blowpen again.

I can't disagree, however last season I WAS feeling them and they fell flat.  I think this team is the opposite, and it's Trout and the addition of Hamilton that is going to change the equation.  

We're going to see a tough, resilient team that can come back at any point in a game by hanging serious runs on opponents...  provided we don't have a blowpen again.

Man, I wanna believe it....I hope you're right...just plopped down 2 bills again for the MLB package. Last year, I was in bed by the 7th on way too many nights. Conversely, I had a stellar year at work with all that sleep! Fk work, I wanna give a sh!t about the playoffs this year!

Jesus, we are turning into Yankees fans. You guys sound like spoiled, whiney, never satisfied Yankee fans.

That's not necessarily a negative. Expecting to, you know, make the playoffs after spending like the Yankees is quite a change from when I grew up in the 70's and 80's as a failo fan. This team set a pretty high standard for themselves (and its fans) over the last 11 years. Kinda irritating to get criticized for saying I think they suck when they have sucked all spring by fellow fans. I guess I just don't see what you see dude.... 

Scioscia has a long term contract.....Halos would really have to tank (and YES only 70 wins would be a real TANKING) for him to get fired.

I see the Halos winning 92 games this year.........

the key to the AL West this year will be which team wins more games against Houston.

The team that can go 14-4 or better vs. Houston, wins the AL West.

Look out for the A's -- they can probably achieve that.

I think the A's are being overlooked as well.

I'm not feelin this team....I think they are terrible. The fervor for every Spring since I've been a fan (1978) should be off the charts with this lineup, but they seem to be the puzzle that don't fit. Sure hope I'm wrong about them, but I can't picture any scenario where they make the postseason...hell, I'm having a hard time envisioning them being over .500 right now. As last year shows, ST means absolutely nada, but at least last year gave me something to be fired up about. Man, I hope they have a 'switch' to flip on Monday...

Understand where you are coming from, but a lot of the ST losses came late in the game when guys who will never be major players in the majors blew the game.  That being said, the ST ERA of most of the guys we are counting on are pretty high.  In ST 2010, after a tremendous season in 2009, they pretty much sh*t the bed also, but last year in ST they were exceptional.  So I guess, we will see.

For the record, I felt this same way about the 2002 club going into the season. When the Angels started off 6-14, I thought, boy was I right.

I have the opposite feeling about this team. Spring training performances don't sway my thoughts on the upcoming season and before ST I was stoked on this team. I truly believe 2013 is going to be a special season for us Angels fans.

I can feel it. Haven't felt this way since 2004, 2005 and 2009, and boy were we so close. I really thought we'd go all the way in each of those seasons. 

For the record, I felt this same way about the 2002 club going into the season. When the Angels started off 6-14, I thought, boy was I right.

I have the opposite feeling about this team. Spring training performances don't sway my thoughts on the upcoming season and before ST I was stoked on this team. I truly believe 2013 is going to be a special season for us Angels fans.

I can feel it. Haven't felt this way since 2004, 2005 and 2009, and boy were we so close. I really thought we'd go all the way in each of those seasons. 

From your keyboard to God's ears Chuck! My 'feelings' aside, I will be flying my colors tomorrow, my 17th straight (save 1) 'sick' day on opening day.....so excited, I feel like a little kid on Xmas eve.....

A bunch of guys got their crap together late spring. As long as guys seem like they are where they need to be its all good. Still mildly worried about the pen, but not as much for the rotation anymore. Trumbo will be an issue till may and then one way or another he won't anymore.

I love angels baseball!! Can't wait till tomorrow.

• 2 weeks later...