• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Gameday Thread (3/5/24 5pm Pacific Start Time): Angels @ Dodgers: Silseth starting

I don’t get the animosity. I imagine everyone here is pretty consistently looking for better opportunities for themselves within their respective industries. You’d be foolish not to. Why should pro athletes be any different? They can be traded at any time, and have no real control over their career for the first six years of MLB service time. The Angels had six years to get it together, to prove that they are a top-notch organization, and they didn’t. That’s on the team. There is no one here that would have said no to that deal from an organization that is consistently in contention.

11 minutes ago, Jeremiah said:

I don’t get the animosity. I imagine everyone here is pretty consistently looking for better opportunities for themselves within their respective industries. You’d be foolish not to. Why should pro athletes be any different? They can be traded at any time, and have no real control over their career for the first six years of MLB service time. The Angels had six years to get it together, to prove that they are a top-notch organization, and they didn’t. That’s on the team. There is no one here that would have said no to that deal from an organization that is consistently in contention.

He didn't do anything wrong. 

I still hate him. 

Like to see Silseth have a good game. Maybe get him closer to number 5 spot in rotation. Halo fans would like Ohtani to look bad against them but this is ST. My hope is Angel players healthy for start of season. New identity take place with young team. 

Los Angeles Angels Cactus League Leaderboard

(March 5th, 2024)

• Zach Neto ranks fourth in the Cactus League with a .789 SLG, sixth with a 1.122 OPS, tied for third with 7 RBI and tied for fourth with 15 total bases.
  • Mickey Moniak ranks ninth in both slugging (.588) and OPS (.988).
  • Aaron Hicks is tied for second with four extra-base hits and is tied for eighth with 14 total bases.
  • Zach Plesac is tied for the Cactus League lead with two wins.