• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Is there any local news you love?

Love is a strong word. I don’t watch news very often but when I watch it’s ABC7. Also, let’s not pretend that we aren’t focused more on the smoke show gal that is doing traffic. I never watch news in the afternoon or evening, only the early morning. 

Edited by Jason

6 hours ago, Jason said:

Love is a strong word. I don’t watch news very often but when I watch it’s ABC7. Also, let’s not pretend that we aren’t focused more on the smoke show gal that is doing traffic. I never watch news in the afternoon or evening, only the early morning. 

ABC7 in LA?  I’ll have to see their traffic gal. 

44 minutes ago, Tank said:

evelyn taft and the weather report on channel 9.

She came after I left there. Had big shoes (and bra) to fill with Jackie Johnson. But she does have her fans.  

LA weather women don’t compare to the Miami or Hispanic TV weather women. 

5 hours ago, The Ghost of Bob Starr said:

I like watching Vegas news, NY news and then really small market news. Some really bad stuff out there. 

I used to get a laugh out of watching local news in Montana that included soil temperature reports in the weather segments. This was the true minor leagues of news reporting, some of the anchors looked like college kids working on a journalism degree. 

2 hours ago, katie said:

I used to watch the morning news a lot but I never do anymore. Fox 5 in San Diego is good. And they’re not FoxNews-ish; when Trump was elected they called him “Mr Trump” instead of “president trump” for months. 

That's some petty shit right there.

abc15 out here in AZ has a anchor named Katie Raml. She was quite hot for a time, but then got married. In fact she married some dude who played for the D'backs (lucky dawg). But now she's gone downhill a bit. But there's also April Warnacke over on 3tv who's a meteorlogist, and a legit one. She's pretty fine. I saw her at a Safeway once. 

I don't really watch local news anymore. Mostly due to the poor qaulity and the boring pre-packaged segments. 

13 hours ago, katie said:

I used to watch the morning news a lot but I never do anymore. Fox 5 in San Diego is good. And they’re not FoxNews-ish; when Trump was elected they called him “Mr Trump” instead of “president trump” for months. 

My friend is the morning anchor at channel 10 I think.  I should know.  I was a good amount of SD news.