• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Best last world tour you’ve attended.

elton john at staples center in '19. went with my daughter, who bought the tickets for fathers day. had a blast.

he then went on to have another "no, this time i really mean it" final tour, ending at dodger stadium, but we didn't go to that.

Edited by Tank

22 hours ago, Tank said:

elton john at staples center in '19. went with my daughter, who bought the tickets for fathers day. had a blast.

he then went on to have another "no this time i mean it" final tour, ending at dodger stadium.

I saw him at Dodger Stadium this last go around. Dude was amazing. 

We saw The Police on July 28, 2007 at Fenway Park.

This was their "Reunion Tour" and also their last tour if I'm not mistaken. Huge world tour.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Police_Reunion_Tour

Great show. Awesome weekend in Boston. Lots of oysters and beer.

Somebody posted a video of the next night (July 29) on YouTube. Sting definitely still had it.

We saw The Police one other time, in September 1983 at Hollywood Park Racetrack (with The Fixx, Berlin, and Thompson Twins). That was an epic concert.

Edited by Jay

i took my daughter and one of her friends to one of the last One Direction concerts at Jimmy Kimmel Live on the street in front of his theater. About a month or two later the group announced they were taking a one year hiatus but would be getting back together. well, that around 2014 and it never materialized so i guess it's fair to say we saw one of their last live performances.

9 hours ago, Tank said:

i took my daughter and one of her friends to one of the last One Direction concerts at Jimmy Kimmel Live on the street in front of his theater. About a month or two later the group announced they were taking a one year hiatus but would be getting back together. well, that around 2014 and it never materialized so i guess it's fair to say we saw one of their last live performances.

Still waiting for them to come back

I was lucky enough to see the very last Smiths concert at Universal Amphitheater in August 1986.  My good friend was working event security and scored me 2 front row tickets.

Back in those days, I was a giant Smiths fan (not a solo Morrissey fan) and they played a great show.  It was their last tour as The Smiths in Southern California and I just remember that Johnny Marr was completely awesome in that show.