• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium Member today for an ad-free experience. 

IGNORED

Odds of Ohtani throwing a no hitter this year/ career ?

25 to 1.  8 to 1.  Take the bet? Would love to see it.  Physically I think he is capable. If he can command his FB with his almost unhittable splitter I think it could happen.  I know he is probably not going to be allowed to pitch past the 6 inning anytime soon but lets say he throwing a no hitter thru 7 in August, can you pull him?     

Those are my odds. I didn't check the Vegas line.  

11 minutes ago, Lhalo said:

You think Maddon would pull Ohtani if he's throwing a no hitter?

Depends on when he's throwing it. He hasn't pitched more than 5 IP yet, 15-20 pitches per inning. Assuming he averages on the low side for a no-hitter, that's still 9 x 15 = 145. Maybe if he's going more like 10 pitches per inning, he'd let Ohtani go all the way, but I think we're a bit away from that possibility.