• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Place your bets - Opening Day

zenmaster

I honestly don't think the Angels will throw at the Astros on opening day in Houston but we could really get the world to love us if say we plunked Bregman in his first AB. The world would collectively be Angels fans...

Who will get beaned first and when?  I say we accidentally hit someone in game 2.

Who do you want to get beaned first? Bregman game 1, first AB. Altuve is a close 2nd.

I would rather win the games, but im not gonna lie, hes gonna get plunked, he should be plunked, he needs to be plunked, and i hope we plunk him at some point, maybe more than one point.
He disgraced the game in my opinion and than acted all smug like he was untouchable.
That level of arrogance, gained thru cheating, has to be addressed.

9 minutes ago, floplag said:

I would rather win the games, but im not gonna lie, hes gonna get plunked, he should be plunked, he needs to be plunked, and i hope we plunk him at some point, maybe more than one point.
He disgraced the game in my opinion and than acted all smug like he was untouchable.
That level of arrogance, gained thru cheating, has to be addressed.

Which he? Correra, Altuve, Gurriel, Bregman, Springer, Alverez? 

14 minutes ago, Blarg said:

Which he? Correra, Altuve, Gurriel, Bregman, Springer, Alverez? 

is there an all of the above option?
Honestly though, im most irritated at Bregman after his bullshit comments at their fanfest so if i have to choose...   How about this, Bregman game one, Springer game two, Correra game three?

Oh, almost forgot, and have someone pat down Altuve for a wire... lol 

I'm sure MLB is going to make sure that if teams go head hunting, there will be severe repercussions.  Umpires will probably issue warnings before every game. They're not going to let this thing escalate. No team wants to see their pitchers get suspended. I think fans are building this up and are about to be let down.  Of course, since the Angels are the first to face the Astros - there will be all kinds of name calling across the country if the Angels don't do anything.  It would be ironic - even pathetic if a pitcher got suspended for throwing at any Astros player, in light of the fact that none of the Astros were suspended for cheating.