• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Wimbeldon

Just now, Tank said:

how did you guys miss seeing jack nicklaus win his fifth masters yesterday?!? it was great, but at his age, i doubt he ever comes close again to winning at augusta.

I was busy watching the US Olympic Hockey team beat the USSR.

Rumor has it they use a bunch of professionals, but who knows . . .

• 2 years later...
1 hour ago, st1ckboy said:

Naomi Osaka announces withdrawal from French Open after media blackout controversy
https://news.yahoo.com/naomi-osaka-withdrawing-french-open-media-blackout-tennis-175156253.html

what a weird situation.

athletes should be accessible to the media, but i don't think they should be compelled to talk to them 100% of the time they are asked. if it complicates things for her mental well being, there should be some options for her on how to handle this.

of course, she could always do like marshawn lynch at the super bowl and say "i'm just here so i won't be fined" route.

19 minutes ago, Tank said:

a lot of agents started off as attorneys. you should send cals a PM and get the ball rolling.

I have him on ignore.  Are you his agent?