• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Maybe Ducks vs Kings In Round 2

If the 6 seeded Sharks win their series then they will play the Blackhawks and the Ducks will get the 5th seeded Kings if they both get through. First time we get two SoCal teams to face each other in the playoffs. With both the Lakers and Clippers out of the NBA playoffs, this would be pretty cool for Southern California sports fans...and the hardcore hockey fans in the area will go nuts. I hope this matchup happens.

Kings fans want this to happen so badly (because it'll mean they've dug themselves out of the 2-1 hole), and because that's a very favorable match-up for them.  Ducks fans not so much.

I'd rather risk losing to the Blues than to the Kings.  Especially after a year of gloating about the Cup.  I'd be okay with it if it were next season, assuming the Kings don't repeat the Cup win.