• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Lifelock

Tank

I read an article a while back, and while Lifelock was the most recognizable.  They listed another company that did a far better job and protecting identities.  And they were listing what lifelock protected and screened for, and what this other company did.  It was amazing first how many credit agencies there are.  And how they handle credit.  One of the more amazing things I found is that your SSN at credit agencies tend to have a main account.  And sub accounts that they don't think are yours, but have been filed under your SSN.  So Tank could have SSN 000-00-0002, and there could be like 4 people that used SSN 000-00-0002 and have credit under that SSN, but since the name/address etc don't match up, it's like a hidden number.  It really didn't make any sense as to how this could happen, but apparently it happens quite often.  

That second company you mention is a client of mine that I'm currently working with. I'll contact the CEO tomorrow and then send you a PM Tank.

We are looking to include the same service with a product we are offering. It's pretty impressive.

Thnx, Brandon.

A friend of mine has been a Lifelock customer for a while.  And she's only had ONE problem, but it's happened TWICE.  Someone used her SSN to get medical care at a hospital!!!  Lifelock wouldn't do anything to help her with either of those situations, either.  Said that's not covered.

A friend of mine has been a Lifelock customer for a while.  And she's only had ONE problem, but it's happened TWICE.  Someone used her SSN to get medical care at a hospital!!!  Lifelock wouldn't do anything to help her with either of those situations, either.  Said that's not covered.

that's weird. that seems like the exact kind of issue they advertise they can help you with.