• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Anyone taken the Angel Express train?

I'm going tomorrow.  I don't want to park in the Big A parking lot and I don't want to deal with offsite parking.  So, I'm thinking about parking at the train station and taking the Angel Express.  Round trip for $7 which makes it a deal both traffic-wise and cost-wise.

But I've never done it so maybe there's a headache(s) I dunno about.  Please inform if you've done it.  

I'm going tomorrow.  I don't want to park in the Big A parking lot and I don't want to deal with offsite parking.  So, I'm thinking about parking at the train station and taking the Angel Express.  Round trip for $7 which makes it a deal both traffic-wise and cost-wise.

But I've never done it so maybe there's a headache(s) I dunno about.  Please inform if you've done it.  

Yes, I'm very familiar with it. 

Where are you picking it up from? 

I did it once from Laguna Niguel. They do make stops so follow the people in RED when departing. It's  a long trek from the station through the parking lot depending on where you are sitting.  I was surprised that we didn't have time to do anything but go straight to our seats.  Better hustle afterwards to catch the outbound train too.

There was a cop w/dog going through the train cars.

I'm prob going to drive to the Tustin station.  Maybe Santa Ana.  There's two trains Angel Express trains TO the Big A tomorrow:  The 609 and the 689.

From Tustin, they leave at 4:27 and 4:17.  I can do that 4:27.  Prob get inside by about 5:15 I suppose.  

The thing you have to be especially careful of -- especially if they are running a little late -- is not to board any of the 800 series trains that run the same direction but make a right turn at Orange and go to Riverside or San Bernardino instead.  I say this because 808 leaves Tustin at 4:16 and you don't want that. 

The digital sign boards on the windows of trains 609 and 689 will read Los Angeles.  Those are the trains you want. 

I did it once from Laguna Niguel. They do make stops so follow the people in RED when departing. It's  a long trek from the station through the parking lot depending on where you are sitting.  I was surprised that we didn't have time to do anything but go straight to our seats.  Better hustle afterwards to catch the outbound train too.

There was a cop w/dog going through the train cars.

A long trek through the parking lot?   It's maybe 300 yards.     And DR, if you get out of the stadium in a timely fashion, you'll have plenty of time to make the outbound train.    In fact you'll probably wait a good while.   

A long trek through the parking lot?   It's maybe 300 yards.     And DR, if you get out of the stadium in a timely fashion, you'll have plenty of time to make the outbound train.    In fact you'll probably wait a good while.   

depending on where you are sitting

station is on the other side of the big A