• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

AngelsWin.com's 2014 Podcast Debuts!

WEEKLY-PODCAST.gif

Angels fans, stream or download our latest podcast. It was AMAZING! Senior Writer and Podcast host Adam Dodge joined Founder and Executive Editor Chuck Richter as they discussed the team's offseason, spring training camp, the season ahead and recapped our #AWFanfest14 event two weeks ago in Tempe. 

Then at the bottom of the hour, MLB.com beat writer of the Angels Alden Gonzalez joined us to talk about several topics; including who the clubhouse prankster is, thoughts on the team in camp, what impact the new coaching staff will have, Mike Trout's contract and Alden's predictions on the American League Divisional Standings when it is all said and done. 

Apologies to our listeners as our introduction music failed to launch at the beginning of our podcast, so for the first 30 seconds or so there was dead air to start our podcast recording. That said, it's not how you start, but how you finish. You won't want to miss this one! 

Give our podcast a listen and enjoy some amazing insights on Angels Baseball! 

Just listened. That was an incredible podcast! Alden Gonzalez was great. 

Will you be having more guests on your podcasts this year Chuck?

Yes sir. We're going to have a ton of guests on our shows this year. 

Glad you liked the podcast. Adam and I thought it flowed well and it offered a ton of insight for you the fans. 

Awesome!

CF8, for novice iPhone or iPad users, can you share how you found and downloaded our Podcast?

I somehow have a podcast subscription through my standard iOS podcast app since the beginning. I attempted to find it in itunes right now but to no avail despite attempting many keywords and search techniques.  I then realized that it is released by blog talk radio. IIRC, they had a link on their website.

Try clicking on this link while on your iphone: http://www.blogtalkradio.com/angelswin.rss

You may have to copy and paste the link directly into your browser.

AW might want to seriously think about getting a podcast onto itunes that is easier to find since you aren't working on anything important right now.

Edited by CF8