• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Tuck rule changing

nate

Tuck rule was one of the dumbest rules for any sport I have ever seen. It's one of the reasons I slowed interest in the NFL and their ridiculous subjective calls that always allowed for refs to call penalties on any play if they wanted which controlled the games and outcome.

They should go further and get rid of all the rules that assume intent. This includes the empty hand and grounding either to avoid a sack or kill the clock. I would keep the ball alive as long as it's behind the line of scrimmage and have a linesman who determines when it crosses. That way all you have to determine is the line and it keeps things interesting.