• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Gameday Thread (4/21/24 10:40am Pacific): Soriano on the mound, Hicks leading off, Adrianza has a locker

1 minute ago, No Roles said:

when thaiss...is clearly calling for the ball and can't see you schaneul don't bulldoze him 🙄 !!! idc if you thought it was your ball thaiss! called it out way loud just move over rookie !

Kid probably thinks he can do whatever he wants since he got to skip the minors.

13 minutes ago, Swordsman78 said:

Hate to say it fellas but the Angels are regressing into Tier 6 

It boggles my mind that this comes as a surprise to anyone. The Angels won 73 games last year. Then they lost their best player and did nothing to replace him. How can anyone expect this to be anything but a 68 win team?

2 minutes ago, Ariamus said:

It boggles my mind that this comes as a surprise to anyone. The Angels won 73 games last year. Then they lost their best player and did nothing to replace him. How can anyone expect this to be anything but a 68 win team?

I think Arte is just using this year as the Perry shame tour for failing so miserably to make the playoffs with Ohtani.

1 minute ago, CaliAngel said:

Sano is not the answer.

Well the thing with Sano is that he could be an All-Star and he would still not be the answer, since he is on a 1yr deal. There is literally zero upside to letting him try to recover his career here. 

1 minute ago, CaliAngel said:

Meh.

He's seeing the ball well.

Yeah, like I said yesterday, I'm glad he's not K'ing half the time like he was in spring training.  Hopefully hits will start falling for him.  Still, sucks to not see good results lately.

6 minutes ago, Ariamus said:

68 wins is generous ! They aren't very good and they have a schedule of death !

16 minutes ago, CaliAngel said:

Forget the situation, forget the count. Neto needs to go up to the plate looking for his pitch, and that is all. 

Right now. Neto and Hicks couldn't get a hit if the catcher told them what pitch was coming.

3 minutes ago, No Roles said:
10 minutes ago, Ariamus said:

68 wins is generous ! They aren't very good and they have a schedule of death !

Despite the fact that I'm a lifetime Halos fan, I am an optimist at heart.

I consider it a triumph of the human spirit 😉 

9 minutes ago, samwum said:

Well the thing with Sano is that he could be an All-Star and he would still not be the answer, since he is on a 1yr deal. There is literally zero upside to letting him try to recover his career here. 

Trade value, dumbass.