• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

We're BACK!!

Chuck

• Chuck changed the title to We're BACK!!
55 minutes ago, Blarg said:

I hope the podcast is better than you guys taste in music. 

Well that was my first cassette tape.

Didn’t mention record. I grew up on some good rock and roll, R&B and disco. Had a pretty good collection of different genres.

Then once I hit my teens I shifted to 80s new wave/alternative music and punk music… but always listened to the good classics along the way. 

Led Zeppelin, The Eagles, Doors, Rush, Fleetwood Mac, Metallica, Kiss, Prince, Steely Dan, The Cult, The Smiths and Issac Hayes were some of my most listened to artists growing up. 

1 hour ago, Chuckster70 said:

Well that was my first cassette tape.

Didn’t mention record. I grew up on some good rock and roll, R&B and disco. Had a pretty good collection of different genres.

Then once I hit my teens I shifted to 80s new wave/alternative music and punk music… but always listened to the good classics along the way. 

Led Zeppelin, The Eagles, Doors, Rush, Fleetwood Mac, Metallica, Kiss, Prince, Steely Dan, The Cult, The Smiths and Issac Hayes were some of my most listened to artists growing up. 

We may be long lost brothers dude. All those were my bands too. But my first cassette was KISS-ALIVE II. Bought at Gemco...thx for the loan Grandma!

18 minutes ago, BTH said:

Depending on when he speaks and when you record, you should at least hear what Perry says to reporters.

Not sure if we hear about a manager hiring before then.

Yeah, tonight was the only time all three of us were available to meet up for a recording. Hopefully we'll have some news to break on the podcast, but if not Geoff and I can always do an emergency podcast later in the week after news breaks or next week when we'll have a ton more to discuss. 

Either way, we have a bunch of items to cover already on tonight's call aside from Perry's interview and managerial announcement.

On 11/8/2023 at 2:16 PM, ELEVEN said:

1st Record Beach Boys Pet Sounds

1st cassette 

Curtis Mayfield Superfly soundtrack 

1st 8 track

Doors Roadhouse Blues

1st CD

The Clash

Give em enough rope

1 hour ago, Ace-Of-Diamonds said:

Rubber Soul, Pet sounds, Beggars Banquet, and Bayou Country

First 45 Cathy's Clown: Everly Brothers