• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

2023 Schedule

RallyMo

• 3 weeks later...

I see that YouTube TV is offering NFL Sunday Ticket for $249. For that amount I can watch all out-of-market Sunday afternoon NFL games.

But how do I know what market I'm in? Am I in SEA, DEN, LV, or what? Maybe I'm lucky to be in no market so I can watch everything.

Very confusing.

1 hour ago, Jay said:

I see that YouTube TV is offering NFL Sunday Ticket for $249. For that amount I can watch all out-of-market Sunday afternoon NFL games.

But how do I know what market I'm in? Am I in SEA, DEN, LV, or what? Maybe I'm lucky to be in no market so I can watch everything.

Very confusing.

What team is on in your area every Sunday? I know northern Idaho was Seahawks territory.

• 1 month later...
On 5/28/2023 at 7:23 AM, Jay said:

Very confusing.

Not really a big deal. I could get any game that wasn't carried by a local station. The bummer about NFLST moving is that DirecTV gave it to me for free for the last three seasons.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
13 minutes ago, Tank said:

any updates on this, stick? were you able to get the red zone channel?

Looks like you can Tanker. You just have to order the sports pack. Get ready for 7 hours of commercial free football.

Live Sports: NFL, MLB, NHL, NBA, Soccer & More | DIRECTV

https://www.directv.com/offers/packages-sports/?utm_medium=paidsearch&utm_source=google&utm_campaign=nflst&utm_audience=prospect&utm_content=nfl&source=ED00DINDTc0000GJP&wtExtndSource=directv+redzone&ds_agid=58700008498331059&gclsrc=aw.ds&&gclid=CjwKCAjw6eWnBhAKEiwADpnw9iCXZAIHE-yBGBwSw95PtjIAonGS-YRRvkJihWrNthL-cdSJ__wAlxoC6coQAvD_BwE&gclsrc=aw.ds

• 1 month later...