• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium Member today for an ad-free experience. 

IGNORED

OC Register: Angels hire Wayne Randazzo to Bally Sports West TV team

The Angels added another name to their broadcast lineup, announcing Wayne Randazzo as the newest member of their Bally Sports West television crew Wednesday.

Randazzo will do play by play alongside Mark Gubicza. Matt Vasgersian and Patrick O’Neal, who split the duties last year, will continue to work some games, but Randazzo is expected to do “the large majority” of the games, he said in a Tweet.

The specific number of games worked by each of the broadcasters has not been determined.

Randazzo has worked in broadcasting for 20 years, including the past four doing New York Mets games on the radio. Randazzo has also done play by play on Major League Baseball’s broadcasts on Apple TV, a role that allowed him to be on the call for Albert Pujols’ 700th homer last season.

He will be the fifth announcer to do play by play on Angels television broadcasts since longtime broadcaster Victor Rojas left following the 2020 season.

Vasgersian split the role with Daron Sutton, Rich Waltz and O’Neal in 2021, and with O’Neal in 2022.

“I’m incredibly grateful to the Los Angeles Angels and Bally Sports West for the wonderful opportunity to be the new television voice of the Angels,” Randazzo said in a statemeent. “I can’t wait to get started alongside my new partners, Mark Gubicza, Erica Weston and the production crew to bring Angels baseball to our great fans.”

View the full article