• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Last night's game was truly enjoyable...

The Angels have won plenty of times on account of Trout and Ohtani. And you'd expect them to win games because of Rendon as well. 

But last night, it was the new acquisitions and the youth movement. Lorenzen has had plenty of doubters, myself among them, but I was more impressed with him last night than any other pitching performance so far. Syndergaard's final line was better but I could have expected that from him, but Lorenzen was pitching inspired. Completely in control, working quickly, great stuff. 

Being a prospect enthusiast, anytime a young guy makes good on the talent, I'm excited. Last night Marsh and Adell gave me hope that performances like that can become more frequent. 

And finally, the bullpen. Loup and Tepera gave us drama free innings, something we haven't had a lot of in the past. 

It was a fun way to win a ball game. 

Lorenzen pitching the way he did was the most encouraging thing last night. It will be huge for the Angels if he pitches above expectations like he did last night. Adell and Marsh will be a little streaky but so far Marsh seems to have taken some steps forward and that is great to see. 

Edited by Jason