• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

College Baseball 2022

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

The worst part was after the NCTC player was attacked, players from NCTC came onto the field and engaged the Weatherford pitcher.

The result?  Almost the entire NCTC team was given 2 game suspensions so they had to forfeit yesterday and todays game because they didn’t have enough players to field a team.

That kind of sucks.

Edited by PattyD22

• 1 month later...
5 minutes ago, PattyD22 said:

@Loui know you probably already know this, but UCLA/Florida State in the Auburn regional on right now on ESPN 2.

In case you didn’t know.

Yep. Just put it on my other screen. 

Unfortunately.

26 minutes ago, Lou said:

FSU - double, single, Bruins error, HBP = 1 run.

Sounds familiar.

By the way, that Auburn Regional is a tough regional.  3 teams out of 4 that were, at one point in the season, ranked in the Top 10. 

Damn.  Tough road to hoe.

9 minutes ago, PattyD22 said:

By the way, that Auburn Regional is a tough regional.  3 teams out of 4 that were, at one point in the season, ranked in the Top 10. 

Damn.  Tough road to hoe.

Yep. Doesn't look like we're going to do any damage against Messick either.  

That damn 1st inning.

Going to the CWS this year in Omaha for a few of the days.  Would have been cool if UCLA could have made it.  Have a future on the Oregon State Beavers from earlier this season at +3300, so hoping they win their super regional now and I have a (financial) rooting interest while there.  If anyone has been before and has any suggestions on food or other things to do, please let me know.  

Interesting Super Regionals so far developing.  Notre Dame takes out the #1 seed Tennessee, Oklahoma takes out the #4 seed Virginia Tech, and both the #2 seed Stanford and #3 seed Oregon State are both facing elimination tonight.

I can’t ever remember a scenario where all 4 top seeds could be eliminated.  I still think Stanford will beat UConn, but Oregon State has a big task to beat Auburn twice.  

Edited by PattyD22

• 4 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...